Monday, March 3, 2008

Ska'd For Life

I'm feeling the need to stir up some controversy. It's kind of cool and kind of sad that the most comments I've ever had on a post is three (one from Skittles, two from Danny, thanks guys). But it was interesting to read the little debate (on my JUNK. post). Soo, in an attemp to capture at least a little interest, heres a picture of my friend's new surgery scar.



But since I guess this is sort of a fashion blog, it would be unacceptable to leave it at that. So here's a few pictures of Cory Kennedy, Alicia Silverstone and this chick with a myspace whose name evades me right now., will post later.

7 comments:

When I Think About You I Touch Myself said...

whos that kid and que le paso?

i think i love cory kennedy.

Laura Reilly said...

It's Martin, David's brother.

I think I love her too. She's like the Edie Sedgwick or the 2000's.

Danny said...

poor guy, hope he get's better soon.

yeah she's like edie sedgwick, party-girl-turned-model fashion icon

those new cory kennedy X ksubi shirts are pretty cool.

Laura Reilly said...

Yeah, the ones on cobrasnake? They're wicked.

When I Think About You I Touch Myself said...

damn i cant believe i didnt know about her before.
oh i remember
i have no money to buy magazines cus im saving up for... something...
:)ahah

J.M. Powell said...

it's chicks like cory kennedy that make me feel like, 'whatever, i didn't wash my hair today, it looks fierce' haha

fgilmore said...

man that's too bad about the summer plans- what are you thinking of doing instead?