Sunday, March 2, 2008

New York, Come and Save My Soul!

So, this morning I found out that y summer has fallen apart. My sister and I were going to bum around Europe with some friends of ours since we have to be in Viena for my cousins wedding anyway, but as it turns out, our friends can't go anymore, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do... I still want to go to Holland, but it feels like it just won't be the same. Thankfully, I still have New York to look forward to. My mom and I are going to NY over spring break to check out schools, so I plan on doing a lot of thrifting there. There are a few things I need to pick up there, just some basics I don't own yet.

I don't need any of these things exactly except for Coco Chanel (my new fragrant obsession), but I'd like to find some things similar to them. Yeah, there's no way I could afford an Hermes scarf, but wouldn't it be nice if I could...?

Shirt: American Eagle
Scarf: Hermes
Eyelashes: Make-up store
Headband: AA
Shorts: F21
Leggings: Pamela Mann
Sandals: Bebe
Glasses: Eyeglass.com
Bag: Miss Selfridge
Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Perfume: Coco Chanel

No comments: