Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Unkempt

I suppose this will be more of a music post than anything else, due partially to the recent influx of music to my library thanks to Soren (and my new iPod music-stealing software, woohoo). The sad news is that I've given up on my bittorrent, I don't know what the deal is, but it takes an album like 2 months to download, if ever. Frustration.

Go check out Chief on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/chieftheband it's my cousin's band, and they're pretty damn good (my favorite song is Mighty Proud). They're a funny-lookinng bunch too, so that makes it all a bit better.

(the one in the front with the mad hair is my cousin)

And here, we'll end with a little Ogden Nash.

This is my dream,
It is my own dream,
I dreamt it.
I dreamt that my hair was kempt.
Then I dreamt that my true love unkempt it.

No comments: