Monday, May 5, 2008

The Tourist Shirt

So there's this sleeveless shirt that a friend of my moms bought for me when she was down here visiting and I've sort of fallen for the bird print on front, but the shirt is a bit big. It's big in an awkward way, it sort of sticks out around the underarms and I've been trying to decide how exactly I want to modify it. A friend of mine showed me this neat little trick she does with big shirts where she cuts slits up the sides and then ties it back together (I know this is not a new concept and I know I'm borderline horrible at cutting up my own clothes, but she did it with such ease that I felt emboldened to give it a try), so what do you think?

2 comments:

Luna said...

I just wanted to say that your blog is awesome, and would you like to exchange links? :)

Luna said...

Done done :)